domingo, 26 de junho de 2011

I want to be your hooker.

Jesus Christ. Why things are so hard with us? Take my hand. Just take! I can do anything for you. Just tell me what you need. Tell me! I keep looking for you, in other armsIf you need me, i can run through the universe, looking for his treasure!
My love, my dear, my gift... sou uma pessoa diferente agora. Trabalho tão duro para manter as aparências, mas você conhece quem sou. Me de um sinal, eu quero acreditar em você, matar nossos demônios. Nossos.
Não sei que maldito efeito eu tive em você, mas desde que ouvi sua voz as coisas são fáceis. De novo, a um passo da felicidade. Sorrindo por motivos que nem mesmo sei.
I can not accept that. When i look at you i see something wonderful, indescribable ... I see a princess. My princess. I can make a throne for you, maybe a crown too. Sell ​​me your soul. Can i give my body carved in return. Barter. Can i escape, run, die, just to see you? Yes, i can.
Fuck, listen to me!
Government Hooker - Lady Gaga
I could be girl
(Unless you want to be man)
I could be sex
(Unless you want to hold hands)
I could be anything
I could be everything
I could be mom
(Unless you want to be dad, oh papito)
As long as I'm your hooker

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário